Monitoring and Control of Lubrication Process with Vibration Data Collector
The A4910 Lubri is a maintenance tool used for monitoring and control of the lubrication process. The A4910 Lubri measures the actual bearing lubrication status and informs the operator when the lubrication state is optimal.
Application of the A4910 Lubri extends the bearing lifetime and saves lubricants. Headphones can be connected to listen to the bearing/machine noise. The A4910 Lubri is simple to operate and also enables you to perform basic measurements and diagnosis of bearing condition. The A4910 Lubri can store the data and along with free DDS software allows to perform route measurements .
- Increases bearing lifetime
- Basic vibrodiagnostics measurement
- Monitoring and control of lubrication process
- Stethoscope function - "listening of bearing/machine noise"
- Values in traffic light colours tells you when to add the grease
- 1x ICP® powered accelerometer with 100 mV/g sensitivity
- 1x AC signal 8 Ω / 0,5 W for external headphones (signal listening)
- Acceleration RMS 500 - 16 000 Hz [g]
Acceleration Peak 500 - 16 000 Hz [g]
Velocity RMS 10 - 1 000 Hz [mm/s, ips]
Velocity Peak 10 - 1 000 Hz [mm/s, ips]
Acceleration frequency bands 500-1 500Hz, 1 500-5 000Hz, 5 000 - 16 000 Hz [g]
- 4 MB
- Data storing:
Route with DDS software (free download)
- USB 3.0, 2.0 compatible
- Free version of DDS software (limited database size)
- Colour graphic OLED display 128x128 pixels, diagonal 1.5“ (38 mm)
- 2 x 1,5V (AA alkaline batteries) or 2 x 1,2V (NiMH AA rechargeable batteries)
- 150 x 60 x 35 mm
- 330 g including batteries (without cable, sensor and magnet)