How to Upgrade Firmware - A4300 VA3 Pro
- Download the new firmware file.
Connect the A4300 VA3 Pro to the computer with cable supplied.
Remember, that the A4300 VA3 Pro has to be switched off.
- Copy the update file (.up) from the computer to the VA3_DISC to the va3/updates folder.
- Use Safely remove hardware function and disconnect the A4300 VA3 Pro from the computer.
- Switch-on the A4300 VA3 Pro.
- Press Menu (the F2 button) on the main screen, select Update and confirm by clicking OK.
- Select the required update file from the list (more than one version can be stored in instrument). Press OK.
The A4300 VA3 Pro is being updaded and the new command window appears on the screen.
The A4300 VA3 is switched off automatically after updating.
- Switch on the instrument and the new firmware version is there.