How to Upgrade Firmware - A4500 VA5 Pro
- Download and unzip the new firmware file.
Connect the A4500 VA5 Pro to the computer with cable supplied.
Remember, that the A4500 VA5 Pro has to be switched off.
- Copy the update file (.up) from the computer to the VA5_DISC folder.
- Use Safely remove hardware function and disconnect instrument from the computer.
- Switch-on the A4500 VA5 Pro.
- Stay on the main screen and press the Update button.
- Select the required update file from the list (more than one version can be stored in instrument). Press OK.
The A4500 VA5 Pro is being updaded and the new command window appears on the screen.
The A4500 VA5 is restarted automatically after updating.
- Switch on the instrument and the new firmware version is there.